Wednesday, July 8, 2009

With love...A marvel



When one looks at the Taj Mahal, in Agra, the glowing marble white standing on the square plinth, with its gardens, arched doorways, minarets and more- it envelopes you.

But it’s not only the architecture that draws you. An unfathomable feeling of love and loss engulfs the soul.

12 years into the making of, what the world calls, a wonder.

Love finds its way into the eyes, in different manifestations.

Even after life ends, it never ends. Taj Mahal is such a manifestation.

A King’s offer to his Queen.

1 comment:

Allvira said...

What should I write about this marble glowing Taj. I can't express my views. Not only me but I think you also can't explore more it. Its amazing and so counting in the list of seven wonders in whole the world.
Allvira
Discover Kerala